There's 2 hours of Ghost Hunters and then an hour of The Dead Files. The premise of the latter is a former detective researches the haunting and the sensitive explores the haunted location through her psychic powers. Close to the end of the show, the 2 reconcile their findings and give their advice to the victims. Usually though, I have fallen asleep on the couch by the time this comes at 10:00pm.
My other favorite is Paranormal State which has ceased filming because the star of the show, Ryan Buell, has pancreatic cancer. He's still alive, as far as I know, since he's still posting in Facebook as of three hours ago. I hope it returns; it's one of the better shows . . . among the "ghost hunters."
By now, I imagine, you do know that I believe there are ghosts. I have never seen any apparition (and I hope never to see one -- diid you hear that, sis?) but I have seen quite a few manifestations. On the day after Christmas, I was putting away the pink tissues in the box which had held my Christmas present and the latch on the curio cabinet unfastened. (But the door didn't open.) That was probably her. I haven't seen my sister but my father has . . . as he was picking up the mail, he told my brother that he saw my sister looking out of the window.
While she was ill, our front door opened and closed several times in front of me and my brother. We thinks it was our grandmother and my mom, on vigil, for my sister. Its nice to know she had someone on the other side to accompany her, when she left this world. My brother saw my mom, her sister, Tita Linda, who was the last one to die and our 2 grandmothers when my sister died. He also said my grandmother Ipang followed my dad to the kitchen.
They are all around us; we just see them or we don't.
By now, I imagine, you do know that I believe there are ghosts. I have never seen any apparition (and I hope never to see one -- diid you hear that, sis?) but I have seen quite a few manifestations. On the day after Christmas, I was putting away the pink tissues in the box which had held my Christmas present and the latch on the curio cabinet unfastened. (But the door didn't open.) That was probably her. I haven't seen my sister but my father has . . . as he was picking up the mail, he told my brother that he saw my sister looking out of the window.
While she was ill, our front door opened and closed several times in front of me and my brother. We thinks it was our grandmother and my mom, on vigil, for my sister. Its nice to know she had someone on the other side to accompany her, when she left this world. My brother saw my mom, her sister, Tita Linda, who was the last one to die and our 2 grandmothers when my sister died. He also said my grandmother Ipang followed my dad to the kitchen.
They are all around us; we just see them or we don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment